Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, February 15, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2/15/16)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week… 


The Tiara on the Terrace by Kristen Kittscher

*My Middle-Grade Novel

My Book Review







Pax by Sara Pennypacker

*My middle-grade novel

My Book Review







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


A History of Loneliness by John Boyne

*My adult novel (Audio)









Some Kind of Courage by Dan Gemeinhart

*My middle-grade novel









After You by Jojo Moyes

*My adult novel









This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp

*My young-adult novel



No comments:

Post a Comment