*During a recent dinner party, these tasty treats were served for dessert.
*They were fun to eat and of course delicious.
*Here is the easy recipe. Hope you enjoy as much as we did!
- 3.9-ounce Simply Good JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix pouch
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 mini graham cracker crusts
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- whipped cream, optional
- festive sprinkles, optional
- Prepare Simply Good JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix according to package directions.
- Once the pudding is set, evenly distribute the pudding between the mini graham cracker crusts.
- Add a layer of strawberries, a swirl of whipped cream and festive sprinkles.
Treat Tuesday: Middle-Grade Novel
Treat Tuesday: Young-Adult Novel
Treat Tuesday: Novel Published for Adults