Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, July 8, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (7/8/19)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week…



The Remarkable Inventions of Walter Mortinson by Quinn Sosna-Spear

*Middle-Grade Novel (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)




We Contain Multitudes by Sarah Henstra

*Young-Adult Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)









A Kind of Paradise by Amy Rebecca Tan

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)








Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)








Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane

*My Novel Published for Adults










StepSister by Jennifer Donnelly

*My Young-Adult Novel










Just South of Home by Karen Strong

*My Middle-Grade Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment