Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Wonder Wednesday #273 (NerdCampMI)

Wonder Wednesday - #NerdCampMI 2019

*I just returned from my fourth visit to Jackson/Parma, Michigan for the annual NerdCampMI.

*The two days I spend in Parma are the BEST PD a teacher could ask for.  I couldn't ask for more.




*From the opening panel to the Nerd talks to the special sessions to the ED Camp offerings, I soak up so much new information, so many ideas, and so much encouragement to continue on this journey.

*I think each year the experience gets better and better.  I love connecting with Nerdy friends and meeting new people.

*After the experience, I come home exhausted, but so full of "love" for this incredible opportunity and the people that I spend these days with.

*Here are some photos that will hopefully give you a little glimpse of my time at #NerdCampMI...

No comments:

Post a Comment