Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Surprising and Pleasant Find...

Historic Haymarket - Lincoln, Nebraska

*My wife and I are spending the weekend in Lincoln visiting our daughter who is a freshman here.

*We hadn't seen her since August 19th so were so excited to head down and spend time with her.


*After a lovely dinner last night in the "Historic Haymarket" we ventured over to get some ice-cream.

*When you notice a long line of people you know it must be good.

*As I was waiting in line, I noticed a cute little store across the way.  It was called "indigo BRIDGE Books."

*Well, since the line for ice-cream was so long, I told my wife and daughter I would be right back.  They both just smiled because they knew where I was headed.

*What a gem of a bookstore.  I only had a few minutes because they were closing shop at 10 PM.

*I did get a chance to snap a few pictures (with my newly updated Iphone) to remember my surprise find.

*When you get a chance to visit this independent book store, please do.  So darn awesome!

*If you don't believe me, take a look at these pictures.  Who could resist this place...






No comments:

Post a Comment