Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 20, 2013

Friend Friday #9...

Hi!  I’m Moustapha and I’m reading the book called Bone written by Jeff Smith.

I think this book is great because there is a lot of action in the story.  

My favorite part in the story is when the rat creatures come because then the fight began.  

The character that I liked best is Fone Bone because he's a good guy.  



I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to write a book with lots of action in it.

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a great book. 

Reading to me is great because I like listening to stories and reading stories. 



*Moustapha is the third student in my class that is posting for my "Friend Friday."  He is a fourth grader and loves to read as many books as he can get his hands on.  


No comments:

Post a Comment