Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 30, 2013

Music Monday #4 (9/30/13)...

Music Monday - Dreamer by Chris Brown


 *Each Monday I share a song with my class.
*We watch a video to go with the music.
*We then listen to the song again (without video) while writing in our notebooks.
*The students write their reactions, thoughts, feelings, or anything else related to the song.
*It is one of their favorite days to write in their writer's notebooks.


Music Monday Selections 2013-2014 (so far)...

Week Number One:  What I Am by Will.i.am
Week Number Two:  Proud by Heather Small
Week Number Three:  Roar by Katy Perry
 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a fabulous idea! I plan to share it with the classroom teachers at my school!

    ReplyDelete