Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9/16/13)














*Things are calming down a bit at school so I found myself having more time to relax with some great books.  

Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


Books I Read this Past Week...


Aces Wild by Erica S. Perl

*3 Stars out of 5 Stars!  









The Sasquatch Escape by Suzanne Selfors

*5 Stars out of 5 Stars!  

*See my review for further thoughts.






Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...



 The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

*I'm enjoying this very "different" story.









Jumping Off Swings by Jo Knowles

*I'm heading into the home stretch on this one. 










The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes

*Not getting to this as much as I would like, but I will.






No comments:

Post a Comment