Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, June 20, 2014

Friend Friday #48...

Hi!  I’m Claire and I'm reading the book called The Quirks #1:  Welcome to Normal written by Erin Soderberg.

I think this book is funny because it had a lot of different parts that kept me very interested in the story.  

My favorite part of the story is normal night because it was funny and made me want to keep reading.  

The character that I liked best is Niblet because he's so cute and who doesn't like a monster.  




I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to entertain the readers and she sure entertained me.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it was funny and had a great plot.

Reading to me is fun because it is nice to read and see other peoples' ideas.  


*Claire was in my fourth grade class this past year.
*I remember her reading this book and the other book in the series.  
*She really enjoyed the story line and was looking forward to the third book coming out later next year.
*Claire was an avid reader and read quite a few books from our classroom library.  
*She also enjoyed reading a book at the same time as a peer in the classroom.  That was always fun to watch.  



No comments:

Post a Comment