Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, June 2, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (6/2/14)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

*It is hard to believe there are only four more days of school.
*I haven't done much reading in the last few weeks.  Which is why my list doesn't change.
*I'm hoping all of that changes once summer begins.
*I can't wait to read so many books that have been on my TBR lists.  
*I also promise my Monday list will change from week to week!  


Books I Read this Past Week…



Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...


The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer

*My adult novel selection

The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

*My young adult novel.



No comments:

Post a Comment