Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Treat Tuesday #122 (CRANBERRY LIMONCELLO MARTINI)...

Treat Tuesday - Cranberry Limoncello Martini…

*The Christmas season is one of my favorite times of the year.

*I love having time away from work and extra time with my family.

*We also have many traditions of entertaining friends and family.

*This year we were in our new home so it was the beginning of many new traditions.


*My wife and I hosted an annual holiday dinner with our high-school friends.  This was our 31st year celebrating together.

*We made this delicious martini's to enjoy before dinner.  They were a hit with all our guest.

*They are quite easy and extremely tasty.

*I know the holidays are over, but there is always reason to have a martini!  Enjoy...


Ingredients…
*Three ounces Vodka
*One ounce cranberry Juice
*One ounce Limoncello

Directions…
-Add fresh ice and ingredients in martini shaker. Shake and pour


Treat Tuesday:  Middle-Grade Novel










Treat Tuesday:  Young-Adult Novel










Treat Tuesday:  Adult Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment