Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wonder Wednesday #123 (Coming Soon - Wally Lamb)...

Wally Lamb - New "Online" Novel

*I was thrilled to learn that my favorite adult author is releasing a new novel in 2016.

*This time around he is teaming up with Metabook and the book will come in the form of an app on IProducts.



*I'm a bit sad that I won't be able to add this new work of fiction as a hard cover book, but am thrilled to be able to experience another incredible fiction story by this amazing author.

*Click on the following link to see a short clip about the story…

Video Clip about I'll Take You There

*Click on the following link to read an article about the upcoming novel…

New York Times Article


Novels by Wally Lamb






No comments:

Post a Comment