Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, June 11, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (6/11/18)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week…




The Sky at Our Feet by Nadia Hashimi

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)










The Right Hook of Devin Velma by Jake Burt

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars!)






Lifeboat 12 by Susan Hood

*Middle Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars!)









Just Like Jackie by Lindsey Stoddard

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars!)









Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week



Nevermore The Trails of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend

*My Middle-Grade Novel









The Sun Does Shine by Anthony Ray Hinton

*My Novel Published for Adults (Memoir)

Neanderthal Opens the Door to the Universe by Preston Norton

*My Young-Adult Novel






No comments:

Post a Comment