Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, June 25, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (6/25/18)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week…


The Sun Does Shine by Anthony Ray Hinton

*Novel Published for Adults (Memoir) - 5 STARS out of 5 Stars

My Book Review







Front Desk by Kelly Yang

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review







Saving Winslow by Sharon Creech

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

Review coming soon!







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


The Miscalculations of Lightning Girl by Stacy McAnulty

*My Middle-Grade Novel

The History of Jane Doe by Michael Belanger

*My Young-Adult Novel

Us Against You by Fredrik Backman

*My Novel Published for Adults

No comments:

Post a Comment