Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wonder Wednesday #228 (A Year of Reading/Books)

Wonder Wednesday - Reflections


*These are some of the statements I gave to my students to respond to at the end of our year together.

*I wanted to gather some information for a couple of reasons.

*First, I wanted to see what their thoughts were about some of the reading we did and the books we covered.



*I'm also participating in a couple of presentations in the upcoming months, and I wanted to get feedback from my students that I could share during the presentation.

*As I sift through the results, I will most likely share some of the reactions during my Wednesday posts.


I thought #classroombookaday was

I think Mr. Andrus did #classroombookaday because

Something I learned during #classroombookaday was

One of my favorite #classroombookaday was


I thought "Breakfast with Books" was

I think Mr. Andrus did "Breakfast with Books" because

Something I learned during "Breakfast with Books" was


I think the author Skype visits and/or classroom visits were

I think Mr. Andrus did Skype and/or author visits because

Something I learned from these visits was

My favorite visit was

This was my favorite because


I think our class read aloud time was

I think Mr. Andrus did class read aloud because

Something I learned from class read aloud was

My favorite class read aloud was

This was my favorite because 

No comments:

Post a Comment