Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Wonder Wednesday #229 (Scholastic Reading Summit)

Wonder Wednesday - 
Summer Professional Development

*Today I'm heading to Chicago to attend my third Scholastic Reading Summit.

*My first Summit was in Covington, Kentucky.  It was a rewarding and thought-provoking day.

*After attending my first Summit, I knew I would have to return again and again.  Last summer, I attended the Summit in Rosemont, Illinois.  Right after this day of professional learning, I headed to my very first ALA.  It was a full week I'll never forget.

*The Scholastic Reading Summit is being held again in Rosemont.  I'm excited to reunite with fellow learners, listen to incredible speakers, and learn a new thing, or many, to take back to my students in the fall.

*Here are some images from my trip to Chicago...

No comments:

Post a Comment