Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 9, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9/9/19)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...



The Chain by Adrian McKinley

*Novel Published for Adults (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)







Jack Kerouac is Dead to Me by Gae Polisner

*Young-Adult Novel (4+ STARS out of 5 Stars)








A Swirl of Ocean by Melissa Sarno

*Middle-Grade Novel (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)






The Line Tender by Kate Allen

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


Rising Above Shepherdsville by Ann Schoenbohm

*My Middle-Grade Novel









The World Ends in April by Stacy McAnulty

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)









The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris

*My Novel Published for Adults (BBC - Boy's Book Club)

No comments:

Post a Comment