Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, November 11, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (11/11/19)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...


The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal

*Novel Published for Adults (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)








New Kid by Jerry Craft

*Graphic Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

A Good Kind of Trouble by Lisa Moore Ramee

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)









For Black Girls Like Me by Cariama J. Lockington

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)








Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


The New Neighbors by Simon Lelic

*My Novel Published for Adults








The Last True Poets of the Sea by Julia Drake

*My Young-Adult Novel







Indian No More by Charlene Willing Mcmanis and Traci Sorell

*My Middle-Grade Novel






No comments:

Post a Comment