Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wonder Wednesday #293 (Author Preparation)

Wonder Wednesday - Comments and Questions for Authors

*We have our second "Breakfast with Books" on Friday, November 15th.

*Author Rebecca Ansari will be joining us in person.

*We are excited and thrilled to be able to interact with Rebecca in person.

*The readers can't wait to dig into the story of Charlie and his "missing piece".

*After finishing the novel, each reader composed a few comments/questions to ask the author during our time together.


*Here are a few samples of what we will be sharing with Rebecca...


One comment I have about the book is it was really good. To me, the story was wonderful because it was good. Something I noticed about the story was Johnathan was Charlie’s brother. My first question about the story is why Charlie’s mom says à stor.  I'm wondering if there will be a sequel? (Carli)


One comment I have about the book is I loved it. To me, the story was entertaining!! Something I noticed about the story was that Charlie really cares about Liam. My first question about the story is where did you get the idea. I'm wondering if things between Liam and Charlie met its end during the year of Charlie’s isolation? (Landon)


One comment I have about the book is why did they pick someone to hide. To me, the story was Great because it was. Something I noticed about the story was they found him it was so good.  My first question about the story is why did they chose someone to hide?  I’m wondering why someone to hide? (Cooper)


One comment I have about the book is why did you make this theme. To me, the story was legendary because It just was. Something I noticed about the story was it was engaging. My first question about the story is where did you write the story?  (Colin)


One comment I have about the book is that it’s an awesome book.  To me, the story was awesome because I love books.  Something I noticed about the story was that Charlie is the only one who remembered Liam.  My first question about the story is why does Charlie remember Liam?  I'm wondering if Ana ever saw Liam before he went missing?  (Abby)


One comment I have about the book is it's amazing.  To me, the story was interesting because It was great. Something I noticed about the story was it saw kinda sad. My first question about the story is why did he disappear?  I’m wondering why did you decide to write the book? (Jayden)


One comment I have about the book is that I like mysteries-especially this one. To me, the story was a good life-lesson because forgiveness is the only way. Something I noticed about the story was Brona is his mom. My first question about the story is why did you decide to write about Charlie, Anna, Jonathan, and Liam? I’m wondering how Kirien died? (Lilli)

No comments:

Post a Comment