Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, November 18, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (11/18/19)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...



Indian No More by Charlene Willing Mcmanis and Traci Sorell

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)








The Year We Fell from Space by Amy Sarig King

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)









A Song for You by Robyn Crawford

*Memoir (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)
Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...

The New Neighbors by Simon Lelic

*My Novel Published for Adults








The Last True Poets of the Sea by Julia Drake

*My Young-Adult Novel









Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky
by Kwame Mbalia

*My Middle-Grade Novel









This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger

*My Novel Published for Adults (BBC - Boy's Book Club)

No comments:

Post a Comment