Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wonder Wednesday #359 (Favorites of 2020)

 Wonder Wednesday - Year in Review

*Oh what a year it has been.  

*I can't say I'm sorry to see 2020 go by the wayside and welcome a new beginning with 2021.

*With all the time at home this past year, one would think I would have read more than ever.  Like many other readers, my reading life suffered a bit and I actually read less than in other years.



*The reading I did do was enjoyable, meaningful, and at times emotional.  

*At the end of each year, I post my favorites on the blog.  Here are my favorite reads from 2020 from a variety of categories.

Favorite Picture Book of 2020



Favorite Middle-Grade Novel of 2020



Favorite Young-Adult Novel of 2020

*This novel will actually be released in 2021, but I read an ARC of it and it was my favorite.


Favorite Novel Published for Adults of 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment