Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, January 10, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1/10/22)

                                                      


Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                

Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week... 


Whiskey When We're Dry
 by John Larison

*My Novel Published for Adults

The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles

*My Novel Published for Adults

When Winter Robeson Came by Brenda Woods

*My Middle-Grade Novel 

Boy, Everywhere by A.M Dassu

*My Middle-Grade Novel

Of a Feather
by Dayna Lorantz

*My Middle-Grade Novel


Books I Read this Past Week...


Yusuf Azeem is Not a Hero by Saadia Faruqi

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment