Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friend Friday #12...

Hi!  I’m Kori and I’m reading the book called Wonder written by R.J. Palacio.

I think this book is amazing because it is really interesting and I couldn't put it down.  

My favorite part of the story is when everybody at school is nice to August because it's a really interesting part.  

The character that I liked best is August because he was brave and courageous.  

I think the author wrote this book because to teach people it wouldn't be easy to be like August. 

I would recommend this book to my friends because at some parts it is sad and sometimes it is happy.

Reading to me is awesome because I love it!



*Kori was the first student to read Wonder after I "book talked" it to my class.

*I thought today would be the perfect day to post this since yesterday was Auggie's birthday.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment