Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 25, 2013

Friend Friday #14...

Hi!  I’m Katlun and I’m reading the book called Cardboard written by Doug TenNapel.   

I think this book is cool because how can you try to make cardboard into real life! 

My favorite part of the story is when the mouse bites the guy that owns it  because it was funny.  

The character that I liked best is his dad because his dad was going to save his kid.

I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to have kids really enjoy it.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because I really liked it and know they would too.
Reading to me is the way of power because learning is power.  


*Kaltun is a 4th grader in my class.

*She is a joy to watch read because she gets into the "zone" each and every day.

*This book has been getting so much "wear" and "tear" in my class that I had to buy another copy at the book fair today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment