Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Author Skype Visit with Jacqueline Resnick...

Author Skype Visit - Jacqueline Resnick

*First, let me say that I LOVE AUTHORS!

*This book was the third class read aloud.  It is truly a wonderful story.

*We finished the novel on Friday, December 6th and Skyped with the author on Monday, December 9th.

*Jacqueline is truly a warm and inviting person and was a complete joy to "chat" with.


*My students wrote questions ahead of time and had the opportunity to ask Jacqueline their question one at a time via Skype.

*It is such a thrill to be able to connect with authors and have them interact with my students.

*The best part of the visit was having the author announce to my class that the next book for our "Breakfast with Books" book club would be the sequel to this first book called The Valiant Quest for the Misfit Menagerie.





















No comments:

Post a Comment