Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, December 2, 2013

Music Monday #13...


"Louder" by Charice

*This was our current Music Monday Selection.
*I picked this song because I knew my young listeners would enjoy the music and words.
*While watching the video with my students I could tell I had made an excellent choice.
*Within minutes they were singing along and tapping their feet.
*We discussed the message of the song and began our writing.  
*The writers shared that they thought this song was listening to your heart and following your dreams!

Music Monday Selections 2013-2014 (so far)...

Week Number One:  What I Am by Will.i.am
Week Number Two:  Proud by Heather Small
Week Number Three:  Roar by Katy Perry
Week Number Four:  Dreamer by Chris Brown 
Week Number Five:  What Does the Fox Say? by Ylvis 
Week Number Six:  The Rainbow Connection by The Muppets 
Week Number Seven:  Good Time by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen 
Week Number Eight:  Thriller by Michael Jackson 
Week Number Nine:  Hall of Fame by The Script and Will.i.am 
Week Number Ten:  Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka & Glee 
Week Number Eleven:  One Day by Matisyahu
Week Number Twelve:  Count on Me by Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment