Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, February 20, 2015

Friend Friday #80 (The Terrible Two)...

Hi!  I am Akos and I read the book called The Terrible Two written by Jory John and Mac Barnett.


I think this book was funny because it is about pranksters.    


My favorite part in the story was when they put cows in the school because the principal had to cancel school.  





The character that I liked best was Miles because he is just like me.   


I think the author wrote this book because
they wanted to entertain the readers.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is really funny and I know they would love the pranks.  


Reading to me is important because it is super fun when you find the perfect book like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment