Treat Tuesday - Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
*Another recipe found via Facebook.
*These are the perfect meals for working and/or busy parents.
*Love a great chicken fajitas!
- 1 lb of Chicken Breasts
- 3 Peppers (Green, Red, and Yellow), sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Toppings – sour cream, cheese, guacamole, etc.
- Slice peppers and onions then place them on the bottom of the crock pot
- Put Chicken on top of peppers and onions
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on the top
- Cook on low for 6-8 hrs (or high for 3-4)
- Shred everything up and mix together. Serve with tortillas and all the toppings – sour cream, guacamole, cheese, lettuce, etc.
Treat Tuesday: Adult Novel
Crow Lake by Mary Lawson
Treat Tuesday: Middle-Grade Novel
A Dog Called Homeless by Sarah Lean