Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, May 8, 2015

Friend Friday #90 (Rain, Reign by Ann Martin)...

Hi!  I am Kaleb and I read the book called Rain, Reign written by Ann Martin.


I think this book was excellent because it was an exciting story with some sad and happy things in it.  I also like books with dog characters.  


My favorite part in the story was when Rose made a hard choice because she knew it was the right thing to do and I liked that.  




The character that I liked best was Uncle Weldon because he was such a great guy and loved Rose so much.  He was much nicer than Rose's dad.  


I think the author wrote this book because
she wanted to write a story about a girl with Autism, her dog, and making really hard choices.  She also wanted to entertain the reader.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is such a great story with lots of mystery and great parts.  


Reading to me is a great escape because I like to read about other worlds, other people, and be in a story that normally wouldn't happen to me.  


*Kaleb is a fourth grader in my homeroom and my reading class.  I had read this book to the class earlier this year.  It was so great when Kaleb asked me if I still had a copy of this book because he wanted to read it on his own.  




No comments:

Post a Comment