Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, July 20, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (7/20/15)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


**With packing up my house last week, a closing that didn't happen, and a lot of stress in-between, I didn't get to much reading.

**It always surprises me that when you aren't "with it" mentally it becomes very difficult to focus on a novel.  Hopefully this week will be better for me.  


Books I Read this Past Week… 




In a dark, dark wood by Ruth Ware

*My adult novel

*My Book Review







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


Goodbye Stranger by Rebecca Stead

*My middle-grade novel









Read Between the Lines by Jo Knowles

*My young-adult novel









The Children's Crusade by Ann Packer

*My adult novel

No comments:

Post a Comment