Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wonder Wednesday #98 (Part FOUR)...

Wonder Wednesday - The Love of Reading (Part Four)

*This is the fourth of an on-going series I'm going to post each Wednesday.

*I love posting on Wednesdays because it is all about the WONDERS of books, reading, and all that comes with it. 

*Each student filled out a reading survey with six questions to respond to.



*I will post their thoughts here on Wednesdays throughout the summer.

*One of my most favorite things to do as an educator is to get feedback from my students.

*Here is a look at a couple of my students' responses from the survey I gave...



STUDENT #1 - Kate

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was OK because some books were ok and I am just not a reader.    


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is better than before because I use to hate reading and now it is better.  


This year I learned that as I reader I could work on reading more because I don't read on weekends  that much, but am going to try more.  

To me reading is fine because I have found more books that I'm interested in and that makes reading more fun.  


As a reader I'm most proud of reading more books this year because I use to not read as much, but this year I did.  


The best thing about reading is you get to choose your own books  because it is great to read what you want and not be told what to read by someone else.  




STUDENT #2 - Micah

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was fun because I liked the adventure books and comedy books, and much more.  


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is a lot better because I have read tons of cool books this year.  


This year I learned that as I reader I like the longer books because they have more adventure in them or better stories than the short books.  


To me reading is interesting because I have a lot of interests in many different things and it is fun to read about those things.  


As a reader I'm most proud that I read so many books this year because it was like a ton of books.  


The best thing about reading is the excitement of what is going to happen next in the story  because you never know what is going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment