Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wonder Wednesday #100 (Part Six)...

Wonder Wednesday - The Love of Reading (Part Six)

*This is the sixth of an on-going series I'm going to post each Wednesday.

*I love posting on Wednesdays because it is all about the WONDERS of books, reading, and all that comes with it. 

*Each student filled out a reading survey with six questions to respond to.



*I will post their thoughts here on Wednesdays throughout the summer.

*One of my most favorite things to do as an educator is to get feedback from my students.

*Here is a look at a couple of my students' responses from the survey I gave...



STUDENT #1 - Annabelle

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was fun when you like your book because if you are interested in your book you are more likely to read it more often.  

Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is like a show when you pick the right book for yourself because I learned that visualization makes the books more interesting.  

This year I learned that as I reader I can use visualization to make the story more interesting because I tried it out and learned to do it more.  

To me reading is entertaining when you enjoy what you're reading because you read more and it's more fun to read.  

As a reader I'm most proud of starting the Harry Potter series  because I've been excited for a long time to read them.  

The best thing about reading is the story behind it and the way you visualize it because it makes more sense and more interesting.  




STUDENT #2 - Holden

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was boring because why would you want to read about someone else's life.  

Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is good because it tells how other people live or lived in the past.  

This year I learned that as I reader I can read bigger books better because I read more this year and am learning how to do it better.  

To me reading is entertaining because it passes the time.   

As a reader I'm most proud reading the Amulet series because there were six books in the series and I read them pretty quickly.  It was a great series.  

The best thing about reading is knowing how people lived because it can get very intense.  

No comments:

Post a Comment