Treat Tuesday -
Chicken Crescent Roll Casserole
*This is such a delicious meal. You can serve it for breakfast and/or dinner.
*It doesn't matter because you will absolutely LOVE it!
1 tube (8 count) regular-sized crescent rolls
2 cups shredded
4 oz softened cream cheese
1 tsp minced onion
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
TO MAKE THE SAUCE...
1. Lightly spray a 11×7-inch dish.
2. Mix together the , cream cheese, minced onion, powder and mozzarella. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix the soup with the milk, stirring the milk in gradually.
4. the crescent dough into the 8 triangles. Place about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture on base of the crescent “triangle.” Roll up and seal completely–you roll these like you are making rolls, but also pinch the together so the filling is completely enclosed by the crescent dough.
5. Place chicken-filled crescents in the pan making 2 rows with 4 crescents in each row–leave space on all sides for the sauce.
6. Pour sauce around the crescents, avoiding covering the dough with the sauce.
7. Sprinkle crescent tops with the grated cheese.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until tops are nicely browned.
Treat Tuesday: Middle-Grade Novel
The Marvels by Brian Selznick
Treat Tuesday: Young Adult Novel
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon