Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wonder Wednesday #107 (Back to School Reading)...

Wonder Wednesday - 
Back to School Reading

*The beginning of a school year is so exciting.

*There is nothing quite like those first few days of school with a new classroom community.

*I started my 25th year of teaching yesterday with a new crew of 25 fourth graders.

*There are certain elements of our day that begin on day number one and don't stop until the very last day together.

*One of those is our Independent Reading Time.  It is a must!

*As my readers were getting into their books that THEY choose yesterday, I snuck around the room with my camera and caught them in the WONDERFUL action of reading.

*Here are some of the titles that were chosen by my readers...

















No comments:

Post a Comment