Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, August 30, 2013

Friend Friday #6...

Hi!  I’m Nina and I’m reading the book called Wonkenstein:  The Creature from My Closet #1 written by Obert Skye.

I think this book is hilarious because it is so funny and pretty creepy at the same time.

My favorite part in the story is when Wonkenstein comes out half Willy Wonka and half Frankenstein because then Robert gets real freaky.  

The character that I liked best is Robert because he is the main character and was interesting to read about.  

I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain the reader and write a funny story.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because I think most kids like funny books and this is a funny book. 

Reading to me is great because I love to read and I really like funny books. 


*Nina was in my fourth grade class last year and I also had her in summer school.  She loved to read and was excited to find this new series.  I hope she reads the other books in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment