Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wonder Wednesday #5...

Wonder Wednesday:  I-Learn Training









Today was truly a WONDERful Wednesday.  We had district training.  Our district is rolling out a system called "I-Learn."

We are bringing in Apple products and giving our students in grades 4-6 an Ipad to use during the school year.  As the teacher, I received a new MacBook Air and an Ipad.

I will use these two pieces of equipment both in the classroom and at home to enhance my teaching and instruction with my students.

It was a great day of new learning and really was quite a WONDER.  It got me so excited about the upcoming school year and the possibilities before me.

I've included a couple of videos that the trainers shared with us today, that I thought were quite powerful and WONDERful.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.



Above and Beyond 



The Voice of an Active Learner

No comments:

Post a Comment