Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, August 26, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (8/26/13)...














*My last week of summer didn't allow too much reading, but the reading I did, was excellent!

Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


Books I Read this Past Week...




A Valiant Quest for the Misfit Menagerie by Jacqueline Resnick

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!

*This is a must-read for this second book in the series.

*I can't wait to introduce this book (and series) to my class.





Earthling by Mark Fearing

*4 STARS out of 5 Stars! 









Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...



Aces Wild by Erica S. Perl








No comments:

Post a Comment