Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, October 14, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (10/14/19)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...





The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates

*Novel Published for Adults (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)






All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin

*Novel Published for Adults (3.5 STARS out of 5 Stars)








The Water Bears by Kim Baker

*Middle-Grade Book (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


Roll With It by Jamie Sumner

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)

All the Impossible Things by Lindsay Lackey

*My Middle-Grade Novel

This Was Our Pact by Ryan Andrews

*My Middle-Grade Graphic Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment