Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Wonder Wednesday #360 (Book Launch Party)

 Wonder Wednesday - Brave in the Woods

*I was able to participate in one of the most enjoyable "book events" last night.  

*One of my favorite middle-grade authors is Tracy Holczer.  I've had the pleasure of meeting her in person.  She is the real deal.

*I absolutely loved her first two novels:  The Secret Hum of a Daisy and Everything Else in the Universe.  


*When I learned Tracy had written a third story, I was beyond happy.  I was lucky to recieve an e-galley of the story and read it a few months ago.

*On the night of Tuesday, January 5th I had the pleasure of joining Tracy's Live Facebook book launch event.

*The event was moderated by Jenn Reese, author of A Game of Fox & Squirrels.  

*The conversation was rich, insightful, and engaging.  After listening to the conversation for an hour, I was so excited about the story that I know I will reread it.  My hard cover copy arrived yesterday, which was book release day.

*Here are some images I captured during the event...





No comments:

Post a Comment