Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wonder Wednesday #363 (Trifecta of Books)

 Wonder Wednesday - What We Are Reading

*We are currently reading some incredible stories right now.  

*Our class read aloud is Jess Redman's first novel The Miraculous.  Each day I stop reading, I literally hear groans and moans and they BEG for more.  

*This month's "Breakfast with Books" book club selection was Jess' second book called Quintessence.  We will be chatting with Jess on Zoom on Friday, January 29th.  Some family members may even join us as they shared in the reading with their child.

*I also had the chance to read the author's upcoming story as an "e-galley".  The Adventure is Now will be released into the world on May 4, 2021.  I know readers are going to love the story and enjoy the adventures on the island.

*I love it when I find an author who knows how to reach young readers with incredible, strong, and engaging plots.  Jess has done that with all three books.  

Our Class Read Aloud

Breakfast with Books Book Club Selection

Upcoming Novel


No comments:

Post a Comment