Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Wonder Wednesday #271 (COMING Soon)

Wonder Wednesday - An INSIDE Look (Season #SIX)

*When I began this blog back in the summer of 2012, I had no idea what would come of it or where it would go.

*Some features have stayed.  Some have gone.  Some new ones have been added.



*My favorite "feature" of the blog is "An Inside Look".

*I've had the pleasure of interviewing some of the most wonderful authors.  It has been a complete thrill and honor to feature the authors, their characters, and their books.

*As I wrapped up my 28th year of teaching, I also brought the fifth season of "An Inside Look" to a close.  The end of the school year got busy and I became a bit behind on my reading.

*I took a short break from the interview feature, but I'm so excited to announce that it will be back for season #six with brand new novels, brand new authors, and brand new interviews.

*The first interview for the new season will be with one of the BEST middle-grade authors.  His newest novel came out this spring and it is a GREAT one.  Everything he writes is pretty top-notch.

*Look for that interview on Monday, July 1st.

*Here is a link to the first ninety-one interviews I've done during season #one through #five...

An Inside Look


*As a sneak peak, here are just a few authors that will be featured at the start of season #SIX...

Cynthia Lord (Author of Because of the Rabbit)



John David Anderson (Author of Finding Orion)


Lisa Thompson (Author of The Light Jar)


Donna Gephart (Author of Paris Project)

No comments:

Post a Comment