Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, April 24, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (4/24/23)

                                                                                                       

Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...

                


Books I Read this Past Week...


Lion of Lark-Hayes Manor 
by Aubrey Hartman

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)

*Released on May 2, 2023



Books I Will Read (Continue to Read) this Week...


The Winners
 by Fredrik Backman

*My Novel Published for Adults








You Are Here Connecting Flights 
by (Various Authors)

*My Middle-Grade Novel









Dreaming of Flight
 by Catherine Ryan Hyde

*My Novel Published for Adults (Audio)

No comments:

Post a Comment