Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, August 7, 2015

Friend Friday #102 (What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty)...

Hi!  I am Kathy and I read the book called What Alice Forgot written by Liane Moriarty.


I thought this book was good because it was a creative and unusual plot.  


My favorite part in the story was 
when Alice realizes she is living in 2008 because she has amnesia and thinks its 1998.  




The character that I liked best was Alice because I could relate to the changes that happen in ten years.

I think the author wrote this book because it was a compelling and entertaining idea.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because 
it was fun and easy to read, and the plot had many twists.  

Reading to me is an exciting escape because a book can take you anywhere.  


*Kathy and I have worked together since I first came to my school back in 1993.  We have become very good friends and share a love for reading.  

*She is one person I will also pass an adult book onto or recommend a middle-grade novel for her to read to her sixth grade class.  




No comments:

Post a Comment