Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, August 24, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (8/24/15)...



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


*I was hoping for more time to read this past week, but I didn't find much of it.  Moving into a new home takes up a lot of time.  I'm down to one week before I head to workshop week of my 25th year.  

*Hopefully, these last few days will allow some great reading time so I can finish these awesome four books!  


Books I Read this Past Week… 



Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


The Girl Who Could Not Dream by Sarah Beth Durst

*My middle-grade novel

Took - A Ghost Story by Mary Downing Hahn

*My young-adult novel









The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin

*My middle-grade novel









The Guest Room by Chris Bohjalian

*My adult novel

No comments:

Post a Comment