Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, August 28, 2015

Friend Friday #105 (PD Resources)...

Friend Friday
Professional
Development
Friends...





*I ran out of reading friends to review a book for my summer "Friend Friday" posts.

*I was thinking of doing a book that I read this summer, but then I started to think about the professional resource books I'm beginning to read/revisit in preparation for my 25th year of teaching.

*In a way, the books and authors, are professional development friends.

*Here are some resources I would highly recommend you read and/or revisit!


Reading in the Wild by Donalyn Miller

The Book Whisperer by Donalyn Miller

Creating Lifelong Readers Through Independent Reading
 by Barbara Moss and Terrell A. Young

The Reading Strategies Book by Jennifer Serravallo

On Solid Ground by Sharon Terberski

Teach Like a Pirate by Dave Burgess

Book Love by Penny Kittle

Igniting a Passion for Reading by Steven L. Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment