Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wonder Wednesday #105 (Part Eleven - Last One)...

Wonder Wednesday - The Love of Reading (Part Eleven - Last One)

*This is the eleventh of an on-going series I'm going to post each Wednesday.

*I love posting on Wednesdays because it is all about the WONDERS of books, reading, and all that comes with it. 

*Each student filled out a reading survey with six questions to respond to.



*I will post their thoughts here on Wednesdays throughout the summer.

*One of my most favorite things to do as an educator is to get feedback from my students.

*Here is a look at a couple of my students' responses from the survey I gave...



STUDENT #1 - Sara

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was fun because we read really good books during third grade.  

Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is great because reading with Mr. Andrus was so fun and I read so many books.  

This year I learned that as I reader I got better and better at reading and it was fun because last year we didn't get enough time to read and this year we did.  

To me reading is relaxing because you get to sit, read, and travel to another world.  

As a reader I'm most proud of reading a lot of books because our school read for "Mission 40,000" and everyone in our school read so many books.

The best thing about reading is there are a lot of different types of books out there because I like to read different types of stories.  




STUDENT #2 - Mark

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was OK because sometimes it was relaxing but other times it was really boring.  

Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is fun because it is relaxing and enjoyable.  

This year I learned that as I reader I read better when I'm by myself because I think it is easier to read in my head and when I'm away from other kids.   

To me reading is awesome because it is fun to see what is going to happen next in the story.  

As a reader I'm most proud finishing The Genius Files series because they were longer books and I had never read a series with five long books in it.  Plus it was a great story.  

The best thing about reading is reading at night before bed because it is a relaxing way to end the day, makes me sleepy, and helps me fall asleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment