Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wonder Wednesday #104 (Part Ten)...

Wonder Wednesday - The Love of Reading (Part Ten)

*This is the tenth of an on-going series I'm going to post each Wednesday.

*I love posting on Wednesdays because it is all about the WONDERS of books, reading, and all that comes with it. 

*Each student filled out a reading survey with six questions to respond to.



*I will post their thoughts here on Wednesdays throughout the summer.

*One of my most favorite things to do as an educator is to get feedback from my students.

*Here is a look at a couple of my students' responses from the survey I gave...



STUDENT #1 - Mayia

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was fun because I would only read a book if it interested me.  

Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is awesome and easy to get into because if I find the right book for me I feel like it can take me into a new world.  

This year I learned that as I reader I can enjoy the books by being entertained or getting informed because I now like learning information and now I laugh more at the books I read that entertain me.  

To me reading is amazing because it can be scary, happy, and sometimes I want to read for a long time.  

As a reader I'm most proud of reading long books because when I was little I wanted to read chapter books and longer books and now I am.  

The best thing about reading is being entertained because it is fun to read a good story and can keep you in the happiness.  




STUDENT #2 - Sam

Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was a waste of time because I was a big gamer.

Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is fun because it makes me think and entertains me with great stories.  

This year I learned that as I reader I like reading graphic novels and mystery books because I think mysteries are interesting and graphic novels are fun to read and look at.  

To me reading is interesting because I there are different things you can find in books like whole new worlds that you normally wouldn't be able to go in.  

As a reader I'm most proud the longer books I have read this year because last year I could probably have read up to 100 pages but now I could read up to maybe like 400 pages.  

The best thing about reading is how exciting it can be because it can have really exciting parts and make you very excited about the story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment