Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, June 24, 2016

Friend Friday #145 (Crenshaw by Katherine Applegate)

Hi!  I'm Sutton and I read the book called Crenshaw written by Katherine Applegate.


I think this book is cool because it has some funny parts and is a really great story.  


My favorite part in the story is when Crenshaw came to life because it was a cool moment and I was surprised that an imaginary friend came to life.  



The character that I liked best was Crenshaw because he was a good friend to Jackson, he was funny, and I think he would make a good imaginary friend to me.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to write about a friendship and how it can help you through a rough time.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because some parts in the story make you laugh out loud and Crenshaw is a funny character that they will like.  


Reading to me is exciting because once I find out there is a mystery in the book I'm excited to find out what the mystery is.  


*Sutton will enter fifth grade in the fall.
*He is a good family friend.  He and his family live in Eagle, Colorado.  
*They are visiting us for the weekend and I always like talking with him about books.
*When I asked what his favorite book was he right away said Crenshaw.
*He also agreed to be my "Friend" for today's post.  
*When he isn't reading, you can find him enjoying the Colorado sunshine and playing baseball.  






No comments:

Post a Comment