Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wonder Wednesday #143 (Reader Reflection #2)

Wonder Wednesday - My Life as a Reader (Part Two)

*Today is the second day of a Wednesday summer feature I'm going to run through these summer months.

*I had each of my students respond to a series of "sentence frames" about their reading life this year.

*I will be posting their thoughts here on Wonder Wednesdays.



Madi Wrote...

*Madi came in as an average reader and it was wonderful to watch her grow and expand her horizons when it came to her reading life.    


Before I was in fourth grade I thought that reading was fun
because it was like I was in the book.  


Now that I'm almost done with fourth grade I think that reading is still fun 
because I still love to get sucked into a book.  


This year I learned that as a reader I can be more kind
because many of the books I read were about kindness.  


To me reading is something magical
because it takes me into a different world.  


As a reader I'm most proud of all the books I read this year
because I've read more this year than ever.   


The best thing about reading is that sometimes it takes all your worries away
because you're going into a different person's shoes.  


To be a life-long reader means to find the perfect book and read it
because you will love it and find happiness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment