Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, August 26, 2016

Friend Friday #154 (Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon)




Hi!  I'm Shelley and I read the book called Everything, Everything written by Nicola Yoon


I thought this book was great because the author did a great job of combining a story with some romance and some adventure.  





My favorite part in the story was the trip to Hawaii and the ending of the story because I loved reading about the trip and her adventures there and seeing it through her eyes.  I was happy and surprised that they ended up there together.  


The character that I liked best was Olly because I loved his personality, loved how he pursued Madeline, but was concerned about keeping her safe and healthy.  He loved her so much!  



I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to create a story to show the lengths that people will go to protect the ones that they love.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because I loved the story and I know they would love it as much as I did.  I was sucked into the story and it kept my attention the whole reading.    


Reading to me is enjoyment because I enjoy reading, it relaxes and entertains me.  Reading is good for the brain and the soul.  


*Shelley is a great friend and co-worker.  
*She is one of my favorite people to recommend books to.  She is an enthusiastic reader!
*Over the years I've shared novels for adults, young-adult novel, and even middle-grade novels.
*It is so fun to hear how wrapped up she gets into a book and forgets all of her "have-to's" during the day.  







No comments:

Post a Comment